12–months MBAI program and 18-months MBAI+MBA program
Start in October 2019
We educate how broad digital ecosystem works.
We provide you with practical tools to generate business insights through analytics.
We help to bridge technical expertise and industry-specific knowledge.
Who should take this program?
- Managers and decision-makers who would like to implement data-driven and AI projects
- Professionals with experience in the field of IT, marketing, finance, consulting, etc. who would like to recognize AI opportunities and successfully execute analytics projects
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who would like to utilize data analysis
- Individuals seeking a new career path at the intersection of data analytics and management
Requirements for MBAI program applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Leadership potential
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- High level of proficiency in spoken and written English
- Online form + Motivation letter
Get a MBAI Brochure
- Duration: 12 months, Friday-Sunday courses every 2-3 weeks
- Program Fee: $9 500 USD,
paid in 3 instalments
- Overview: 8 core courses + 2 elective courses (BA or AI track) + internship/Capstone project
- Diploma: KSE master diploma
- Duration: 18 months: 12 months of MBAI program + 6 months of MBA program
- Program Fee: $15 000 USD, paid in 4 instalments
- Overview: MBAI program + 5 courses from MBA program
- Diploma: licensed KSE master diploma
Toward the end of the program, students complete an industrial internship or a capstone project based on acquired knowledge and skills
8 core courses, including
- Data Visualization and Statistical Analysis for Business
- Introduction to Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Analytics for Finance, Business and Economics
- Business Models Fundamentals and Digital Transformation
- Data Management and Big Data Analytics
- Legal and Regulatory Issues of Data Analytics and AI, Standards, Ethics
- Startups and entrepreneurship: from venture creation to commercialization
- Strategic Leadership
2 elective courses out of
Artificial Intelligence (AI) track:
- Natural Language Processing
- Introduction to Deep Learning and Computer Vision
- Advanced Data Analysis of Public Opinion and Marketing
Business Analytics (BA) track:
- Marketing Analytics
- Design Thinking
- Healthcare Analytics
Capstone project or internship
- Manage and implement an industrial project or your startup idea
- Professional development
- High profile guest speakers
- Small groups work
- Best practices & case studies
- Experience sharing and networking
Oleksandr Romanko received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from McMaster University (Canada) and M.A. in Economics degree from CERGE-EI, Charles University (Czech Republic). Oleksandr works in the area of financial and risk analytics, data science, AI for financial applications, optimization, operational research, mathematical modelling, algorithms and software and is the author of over 20 papers and reports.
Adjunct Professor, University of Toronto, Canada
Oleksiy Skrypnyk has built one of the largest and most successful software companies in Ukraine — «ELEKS» that currently has more than 1200 employees. Oleksiy is an adjunct professor at National University «Lviv Polytechnic» where he teaches project management and software development. Oleksiy serves on a number of supervisory boards including «Lviv IT Cluster» and Association «IT Ukraine» and is an active proponent of innovations and educational reforms in Ukraine.
Adjunct Professor, National University "Lviv Polytechnic", Ukraine
Yanina Shevchenko is an experienced data scientist and business analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the research, strategy consulting and financial industries. Yanina graduated with her Ph.D. from Carleton University (Canada) and with mini-MBA degree from Harvard Business School.
Lecturer, McMaster University, Canada
Maria Perekotiy has over 13 years of progressive professional experience built with the Fortune 500 companies: Maersk — the largest shipping/logistics group, PepsiCo — global CPG conglomerate (Consumer Packaged Goods), and currently — ADP Canada, the leader in Human Capital Management/Outsourcing industry. Maria holds her MBA degree from Ivey School of Business (Canada) and worked in 4 countries. Maria is passionate about business finance, global travelling, active lifestyle and cross cultural communication.
Iryna Kaminska obtained her Ph.D. from Bocconi University (Italy) and previously worked at the International Monetary Fund (2011-2014) and in the Financial Stability area of Bank of England (2009-2011). Iryna’s research interests are in the areas of empirical asset pricing, monetary policy and international finance.
Part of a Bigger Mission
For us MBA program is not simply a business project. Business Education department of Kyiv School of Economics has launched MBA program with a vision. We want to raise competence of business in Ukraine by providing a high-quality education in business management and leadership
We can offer this opportunity with a generous support of KSE strategic partners who share the same values as we do
Programs provide practical solutions for leaders to build high-performing organisation
KSE Faculty with PhD from US/EU universities, with proven expertise, practical experience and ability to teach leaders
Team building trainings, internship and company visits
Lifelong network with KSE community
CEEMAN IQA Accreditation
KSE was awarded with CEEMAN International Quality Assurance Accreditation (CEEMAN IQA) which verifies on the global level that Kyiv School of Economics provides excellent management education, according to globally established international quality standards.